Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #40 Remaining 27
Are We Ready to Rock?
Listen to Steel Wool's experiment while we still can!
Explore Old West Music Halls in a 64+ Ghost Town zone
- Dennis : Ray!
- Dennis : I was eating a box of Archduke Apples and they dissolved in my mouth!
- Dennis : And before you say anything, I do not mean in the delicious way.
- Dennis : I mean in a spooky way. And then the box disappeared.
- Dennis : And before you say I should have led with the box disappearing, I see that now.
- Syd : Ray... do we have a gas leak? Or anything that might cause hallucinations?
- Ray : No... Hey, good for us.
- Syd : I'm working on Carlos' bike and it appears to be disappearing.
- Ray : Huh. Maybe the rift stabilization put an end to the Reality Hiccups.
- Syd : We're gonna lose our copies of Mad Science!
- Ray : Maybe not. Dennis! Archduke Apples is gone, but do you remember what it tasted like?
- Dennis : Um, not apples. But not-not apples.
- Dennis : You're right! The cereal may be gone, but its memory lives on...
- Ray : Steel Wool, grab your copies of Mad Science. It's time for a listening party.
- Anthony : I'm sorry I let everyone down.
- Ray : BEAT-Bot. Not now.
- Anthony : No, no. He's right.
- Anthony : I guess there's no world where I'm not a complete screw-up.
- Ray : Yeah, there is. There's this world.
- Anthony : And I'm the Anthony in this world.
- Ray : Exactly.
- Anthony : I meant that in a self-pitying way.
- Ray : I know. And I'm rejecting it.
- Ray : You're the only Anthony we've got.
- Ray : So finish your song.