Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #12 Remaining 55
Investigate the strange land periscopes reported in the desert. Can be only completed in a desert or Thunder Route 99 zone.
Find Periscopes in a 52+ zone
- Ray : Good news, the storm shield is powered up and ready for action!
- Ray : And now that we have a moment to catch our breath, let's see how everyone is doing.
- Ray : Go ahead caller.
- Dennis : Ray! You'll never guess what I'm inside of!
- Ray : That's correct. Bye!
- Lars : We've got some doomsday stuff goin down at the edge of Canny valley!
- Ray : Future problems for future us. Catch you later.
- Ray : Let's see, send this call to voicemail. Hang up on that guy... *Gasp* There we go!
- Ray : Syd on line one!
- Ray : Hey Syd, Wasn't expecting a call from you. Need any Homebase help?
- Syd : Now that you mention it, I do.
- Ray : Yes!
- Ray : I mean. Yes. What seems to be the problem.
- Syd : Well, maybe you'd better just come see for yourself.
- Ray : I'm on my way!
- Ray : I think that's it.
- Ray : Plotting the location of the periscopes should help us find the entrance.
- Ray : You two are quiet. Is all that band justice sorted out?
- Syd : Yeah.
- Lars : No.
- Syd : No?!
- Lars : Yeah "No."
- Syd : Oh come on!
- Lars : I won't!
- Syd : Fine then don't.
- Lars : I haven't.
- Syd : Good for you.
- Lars : Great for me!
- Syd : Amazing for you!
- Lars : Hey, it wasn't just me, okay? I made my fair share of mistakes, probably more than anyone else in the band.
- Syd : Not probably. Absolutely definitely. By far.
- Lars : I'm sorry I made life hard for you and everyone else.
- Lars : If I could take it back, I would.
- Syd : Okay.
- Lars : So, we good?
- Syd : Officially good.
- Ray : That was... weirdly efficient.
- Lars : Yeah, touring does that to ya.