Part of the Stonewood Quest Line Current #14 Remaining 10
Build Off 2: Reinforcement
Kyle and Penny's final build off! Let's build some more structures!
Build Level 2 Structures in successful missions in a 9+ zone
- Dennis : Penny, Kyle, Ray...
- Dennis : You may be wondering why I called you to the Homebase control center.
- Penny : No.
- Kyle : Not really.
- Ray : I'm mostly wondering how.
- Dennis : No time to explain this ring of keys I found.
- Dennis : The Great Build Off ended in a tie, and the people cry out for closure.
- Ray : That's news to me.
- Dennis : Oh yeah. Like, all the time. The populace is distraught!
- Ray : Dennis, man. The world's crawling with monsters. Some of us have things to do.
- Dennis : Then, I declare a Sudden Death Build fight!
- Dennis : Stone City rules. No holds barred!
- Dennis : First builder to fifty level two walls wins.
- Ray : I thought I'd get into the spirit of the competition, so I came up with a prize.
- Ray : The winner of the Sudden Death build fight will be able to unlock Level Three Walls!
- Ray : And, the winner is....
- Ray : Penny!
- Ray : And Kyle.
- Ray : Another tie, ladies and gentleman. Level three walls for all who want them!
- Dennis : I really need you to declare a winner here, Ray.
- Ray : Sorry, my hands are tied.
- Dennis : Okay.
- Dennis : Uh, hey. On an unrelated note, if everyone in homebase comes looking for me...
- Dennis : Saying things like how they want to break my thumbs and brutalize my kneecaps...
- Dennis : Or that Dennis' Off-Zone betting is a scam, just tell them that I am very scared...
- Ray : Dennis! Do not start a casino! I shouldn't have to say that!
- Ray : This is how we get rules. You want rules?
- Dennis : Everyone kind of agrees that I do best in a structured environment.
- Dennis : It's like boundaries make me feel safe or something.
- Ray : Fine.