Part of the Plankerton Quest Line Current #4 Remaining 47
Cork That Space Hole
Help Lars investigate a strange new phenomenon.
Complete a Ride the Lightning mission in a [UIRating]+ zone
- Lars : You called?
- Ray : I'm getting weird readings in your location... do you notice anything strange?
- Lars : Now that you mention it, I do feel like my soul's been stuffed in a burlap sack and drowned in a ditch.
- Ray : You think that's related?
- Lars : I'm flyin high in my science van! I should be a happy as clams, little robot.
- Lars : I think there's an extra scoop of evil in this zone...
- Lars : I hope your buddy steered clear of this place...
- Lars : Uh... robot. I think I just recorded spontaneous mass cyclogenesis.
- Ray : Can you put that in laybot's terms.
- Lars : The space hole just projectile barfed a spicy puddle of storm systems.
- Ray : Lars... okay, first - we're not calling them space holes.
- Lars : Oh. There it goes again! Oh, that is gnarly!
- Lars : We gotta cram a cork in that space hole, fast!
- Ray : Send us your data, and we'll get started!