Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #37 Remaining 30
Flip over bathtubs to create SEE-Bot traps.
Set SEE-Bot traps in a 64+ Ghost Town zone
- Ray : Dennis, Anthony, you two have been chosen for the most critical mission in the history of Homebase.
- Anthony : I hope this is a self-esteem building tactic.
- Ray : It is not. The survival of mankind depends on you finding SEE-Bot.
- Dennis : Uh. Not to arm chair commander this whole thing but this seems like not a B team job.
- Anthony : I have to agree with Dennis, here.
- Ray : Okay, guys. Uh, first of all, technically you're the D team.
- Dennis : Hah! D for Dennis, right?
- Ray : Sure. And second, I believe in you.
- Ray : And to help you on your journey, I've invented a new bot.
- Ray : Meet SEE-SEE-Bot-Bot. If he sees SEE-Bot, he'll let you know.
- Ray : He does not see SEE-Bot, so that response means he's working.
- Ray : Good luck, you three.
- SEE-SEE-Bot-Bot : I SEE SEE-BOT.
- SEE-Bot : I SEE SEE-SEE-BOT-BOT.
- Ray : Desiree! I found him!
- SEE-Bot : OW. MY EYE. OW. OW.
- SEE-Bot : I SEE ALL THE MYSTERIES OF THE WORLD! WHY? AND OW!
- Desiree : Okay, power him down for now.
- SEE-Bot : SEE-BOT HAS NO OFF. SEE-BOT HAS COME TO TERMS WITH HAVING NO OFF.
- SEE-Bot : OW. OW. OW.
- Desiree : Is he always like this?
- SEE-Bot : SEE-BOT SEES NO END IN SIGHT.
- Desiree : Okay. You are forgiven for sending humanity's last chance of survival into the desert.
- SEE-Bot : I SEE.
- SEE-SEE-Bot-Bot : HE SEES.