Part of the Stonewood Quest Line Current #17 Remaining 7
It's time to teach our defender trainee how to fight. Take on those husks!
Eliminate Husks with Melee Weapons in successful missions in a 15+ zone
Eliminate Husks with Ranged Weapons in successful missions in a 15+ zone
Eliminate Husks with Traps in successful missions in a 15+ zone
- Major : Put me through to the blue box with the chirpy voice.
- Ray : Hi Oswald.
- Major : I heard we've got a new breed of monster on our hands.
- Ray : That's just a rumor.
- Ray : ... that I should have kept to myself.
- Ray : Do you think I'm being too candid in the morning announcements?
- Major : Every morning I watch you make full grown men and women cry, and while that's very funny...
- Major : It's terrible for morale.
- Major : Say hello to Dave. He's interested in studying hand to husk combat.
- Dave : At first your morning announcements gave me nightmares...
- Ray : Yeah, sorry.
- Dave : But then I thought, If I'm going to die anyway, I might as well go down fighting!
- Ray : Understood, no more morning announcements.
- Ray : Let's start the training. Commander, show off your melee, ranged weapon, and trapping skills.
- Ray : Good morning, Homebase.
- Ray : You are listening to the new and improved morning announcements.
- Ray : Starting with weather on the nines, if you're thinking of heading out this morning... do not.
- Ray : In local news, our Homebase power reserves are running dangerously... fine.
- Ray : We have our best and brightest working day and night to solve the... opportunity.
- Ray : You may notice some rolling blackouts over the next few days.
- Ray : These are critical to... encourage... healthy sleeping habits.
- Ray : Announcements discontinued.