Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #28 Remaining 39
Collect stagecoaches to build a SEE-Bot search caravan.
Search for coaches in a 58+ Ghost Town zone
- Desiree : This is Vindertech User Profile Zero Two, requesting the location of Cratebot Two Two Eight.
- Ray : Desiree? It's... it's me. Ray. Remember?
- Desiree : Don't call yourself that, Seventeen. It's... it's creepy.
- Ray : Um... okay? I can't believe you're really here. I've been dreaming of this moment...
- Desiree : User Zero Two requesting administrative access.
- Ray : ENTER YOUR COMMAND.
- Desiree : Disable social simulator.
- Ray : REQUEST DENIED.
- Ray : Did you just try to turn off my personality?
- Desiree : Yes.
- Ray : Well, you can't.
- Desiree : Watch me.
- Ray : No I mean... really, you can't.
- Ray : I fell into a puddle.
- Desiree : Wonderful. Just get me Two Two Eight. Please.
- Ray : It's good to see you, too. Two Two Eight is... SEE-bot. Oh yeah, sorry. He's gone.
- Desiree : He's gone.
- Ray : He was getting on everyone's nerves, so I sent him on a little trip.
- Ray : But if you want a SEE-bot I've got like a whole room of those guys.
- Desiree : I don't want a SEE-bot. I want Two Two Eight.
- Desiree : Find it. Now.
- Ray : Okay, we're ready to send out a search party!
- Desiree : Why are you here? You don't work here anymore.
- Ray : You can't fire me.
- Desiree : You're Account Seventeen. I'm Account Two. As in second-in-command.
- Ray : Oh, so that's what those numbers mean.
- Ray : Wait. Lok is Eight. Why is Lok Eight?
- Desiree : Okay, I know it's hard to let go, but maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
- Ray : Yeah, well, it's a real good disguise.
- Desiree : Go spend some time with your family.
- Ray : Homebase is my family.
- Desiree : Maybe go travel.
- Ray : You've looked outside, right?
- Desiree : I don't care what you do.
- Desiree : So long as you leave.