Part of the Stonewood Quest Line Current #20 Remaining 4
Up in Arms
The armory needs an upgrade. Gather machine parts by destroying industrial machinery to upgrade the manufacturing and modding capacity of the armory.
Collect Machine Parts in a 15+ Industrial zone
- Clip : Ray. I want you to try something.
- Ray : Oh. I don't think I'm supposed to use weapons. I mean, I assume that's a rule.
- Ray : Guess not!
- Ray : Wow. That was so loud. And I'm WAY over here now.
- Clip : Did you notice anything about that gun?
- Ray : ... no?
- Clip : That is a two star evolution weapon schematic.
- Clip : Far more powerful than what we've got right now.
- Ray : What are you waiting for!? Crank 'em out!
- Clip : I'll need an armory upgrade.
- Ray : Alright, Commander. Let's gather what we need to upgrade an armory.
- Clip : It's perfect.
- Clip : I'll assemble the workshop, and once you hit Plankerton I should be ready to roll.
- Clip : And Ray, I made you something.
- Ray : Oh, I don't know if that's a good idea.
- Clip : Just take it.
- Ray : Aww. It's a plaque! It says...
- Ray : Weapon Free Ray Zone.
- Ray : Fair. Very fair.