Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #47 Remaining 20
When There's a Will...
Help Ray collect clock parts for a LAW-Bot.
Collect clock parts in a 70+ Ghost Town zone
- Ray : Lok, run the scenario again.
- Lok : Okay! A sad man is standing on a bridge.
- Ray : Why's he sad?
- Lok : Because you keep killing him with a train.
- Ray : (sigh) This time we'll find a better solution. Keep it coming.
- Lok : Uh-oh! Here comes a train full orphans.
- Lok : Do you, A, crash the train and save the man on the bridge...
- Lok : Or, B, hit the sad man again and save the plucky orphans?
- Lok : What do you do?
- Ray : I've solved it.
- Ray : Commander, I- I need to build something.
- Ray : Can you collect clock parts for me, please?
- Lok : You want me to draw up your will? Why?
- Lok : I don't wanna, Ray!
- Ray : That's why I didn't want to have you do this, but... I need it done.
- Ray : Because the solution to the bridge riddle...
- Ray : Is to be the one standing on the bridge.
- Lok : (gasp) No!
- Ray : Maybe it won't come to that. But if anyone has to go through with the bomb, it's going to be me.
- Lok : I don't want you to go!
- Ray : Trust me, I don't want to go. But I might have to.
- Lok : As your attorney I advise you to (sniff) give me a hug.
- Ray : Bring it in, buddy.
- Lok : (sniff) Yay...