Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #32 Remaining 35
Automatons of Olympus
Investigate reality hiccups by collecting movies and records.
Find movies and records in a 58+ zone
- Lok : Look out! Watch out! Oh no! It's Jonnie Galactis.
- Ray : It's Galactic.
- Lok : Nuh-uh.
- Ray : Trust me. I was there when it aired. It's Galactic.
- Lok : Nuh-uh. See. His name's right there on his School For Galacticus Teens T-shirt.
- Ray : You're right... I don't like this.
- Ray : Lars. What's the name of the teen hero from Neo-Atlantis with the plucky robot friend?
- Lars : Jonnie Galactic.
- Ray : I was afraid this would happen.
- Ray : Commander, I need you to go gather comic books, albums, movies... anything you can find.
- Lars : You're thinking this is a Reality Hiccups thing?
- Ray : I'm thinking this is a Reality Hiccups thing.
- Lok : Me too! I- I think.
- Ray : More copies of Mad Science.
- Ray : That makes one copy for every member of the band.
- Lars : Yeah, I- I don't believe the universe sends us signs.
- Ray : Me either.
- Lars : Finding one copy of Mad Science for each member of Steel Wool seems important.
- Ray : Right, but that's just our minds desperately searching for patterns.
- Lars : Exactly.
- Ray : Just a coincidence.
- Dennis : No, it's a sign. Look at the last track.
- Ray : Recipe to Save a Lost World - Part Two. Howl at the Wolves Remix.
- Lars : Oh, no no no. Not the bonus track. The last track.
- Ray : Recipe to Save a Lost World - Part Two.
- Lars : I'm breaking protocol and calling a meeting.
- Ray : I support this meeting.
- Dennis : I summon Steel Wool!