Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #25 Remaining 42
Find out what happened here. Explore a ghost town zone.
Fully explore a Ghost Town zone in a successful mission
- Ray : Go ahead mystery caller.
- Carlos : Yeah, I was told I might want to ease you into this conversation.
- Ray : Pppff. Dive right in, stranger.
- Carlos : Alright. Activate visuals.
- Ray : (gasp) Bassist-astronomer Dr. Carl Osirus, your source was correct!
- Carlos : Carlos is fine.
- Ray : Carlos is fine. Heh.
- Carlos : Desiree and I need your help.
- Ray : Yes! Swing on by Homebase. We've got everything you need.
- Carlos : You have the AI?
- Ray : The what?
- Carlos : Hypertonic BluGlo?
- Ray : Ish?
- Carlos : Ish?
- Ray : No.
- Carlos : What about Anthony?
- Ray : Occasionally.
- Carlos : Have you surveyed the area?
- Ray : Probably.
- Carlos : Uh-huh, yeah. I'm actually starting to think we don't need your help.
- Ray : O- Okay, okay. We did not survey the area, but we will. Right now.
- Ray : See? Helpful.
- Ray : Whoa. This can't be right.
- Carlos : If you're referencing the disturbance at the end of Canny Valley, it's right.
- Ray : This is not a disturbance... this is the end.
- Ray : We've lost.
- Ray : How much time do we have left?
- Carlos : If the sun rises tomorrow, then we have tomorrow. I suggest you keep this to yourself.
- Ray : Is there anything we can do?
- Carlos : We can go down fighting.
- Ray : Well, I guess... count me in.
- Carlos : Find the Vinderman AI, and get Anthony ready to work.