Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #24 Remaining 43
The Big Picture
Let's get to the bottom of this. Track down conspiracy theorist radio transmissions.
Track down weird radio transmissions in a 58+ zone
- Lars : I was going to ask you why survivors are running away from your heroes...
- Ray : There goes another one... what?
- Ray : Attention... guy. Why are you running away?
- Truther : You can't make me come to Homebase!
- Ray : That's... true. What's happening here?
- Truther : I'll take my chances with the... th- the quote-unquote "storm."
- Truther : Hoho. Here come the crisis actors.
- Truther : Oh bravo. Bravo! Give my regards to central casting.
- Ray : You know what. I don't care what you think, we're coming to save you.
- Truther : You'll have to find me first!
- Ray : (sigh) We need to figure out who's convincing survivors to run from Homebase.
- Ray : Look for any radios you can find.
- Dennis : Uh, Ray?
- Ray : Yes, Dennis?
- Dennis : I've been thinking...
- Dennis : I was so preoccupied with whether I could become a heartless burger baron... I didn't stop to think if I should.
- Dennis : I was wrong, and I'm sorry.
- Ray : Wow, Dennis. I'm really impressed.
- Clip : Hey, it's me. I... I just wanted to say that I am not sorry.
- Clip : I believe that every man, woman, and child has the right to blow up themselves and others if they so choose.
- Clip : And, if you don't like how I run my business, I suggest you pass a law.
- Ray : Okay.
- Clip : Wait... is that easy to do now?
- Ray : Oh, yeah. It's like a five, ten minute thing.
- Clip : My thinking has evolved on this issue, and now is the time to discuss some common sense safety regulations.