Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #50 Remaining 17
Help Dennis express himself with a little dinosaur smashing.
Smash Dinosaurs in a 70+ Ghost Town zone
- Dennis : Hey, Ray. Uh. sorry about earlier.
- Ray : You don't need to apologize. We've all felt that way.
- Dennis : Even you?
- Ray : Oh yeah, it's one of my brain's greatest hits. Along with worry, hope, petty anger, and more recently quiet fear.
- Dennis : Huh. Can you, like, help me with my homework from Therapy-Bot?
- Dennis : It’s, like, a “Feelings Journal?” Or something? I'm supposed to write down what I'm feeling, but I can't, like, get the words out.
- Dennis : When I try to feel a feeling, all the other feelings get jealous or whatever and want in on the party.
- Ray : Okay, okay. Easy, easy. I was researching methods for helping people engage with their feelings. I think you're going to love it.
- Dennis : I feel I will not.
- Ray : Trust me.
- Ray : Step one. We're gonna go find a dinosaur, and we're gonna smash it.
- Dennis : Okay...
- Dennis : Pssst. Ray? You awake?
- Ray : Uh, it's noon. So. Yes.
- Dennis : I don't think I deserve to be here.
- Ray : Yes, Dennis. You do.
- Dennis : Homebase is full of heroes and scientists and... straight up I don't know what outlanders do, but they seem good.
- Dennis : But what do I do that matters? And don't say burgers.
- Ray : Dennis, you make people happy.
- Ray : You remind us what life was like before everything fell apart.
- Ray : It's more important than you think.
- Dennis : But less important than everything else.
- Dennis : (sigh) I'm going back to bed.