Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #49 Remaining 18
X Marks the Spot
Search old wagons for maps of the region to find where Dr. Vinderman would have had his mansion built.
Destroy covered wagons in a 70+ Ghost Town zone
- Ray : Uh, no offense, Des. But I thought you would be way better at helping us find Dr. Vinderman's house.
- Desiree : I only drove over there once.
- Desiree : The rest of the time we'd, uh, teleport in.
- Ray : You'd teleport in?! That's amazing!
- Desiree : I'm surprised you're so impressed. You use teleportation drones all the time.
- Ray : Yeah, for war. Not for like dinner. It seems pretty glamorous.
- Desiree : It wasn't. It was just Dr. Vinderman showing off. He couldn't help himself.
- Desiree : Wait, that's it! We need to find maps.
- Ray : I don't think his house is on any map.
- Desiree : Just find maps. Trust me.
- Ray : Okay, updating the mapping data.
- Dennis : Ray!
- Ray : Is something wrong?
- Dennis : Yes!
- Ray : What? What's wrong?
- Dennis : I don't know!
- Ray : Anthony, what did you do?
- Anthony : Why you gotta assume it's me?
- Anthony : I mean, truth be told, it was me. But not on purpose, alright? We were just talking.
- Dennis : We decided that even though Anthony screwed everything up, he has a reason for being here.
- Dennis : He's a scientist, the world needs him. Me? I'm nothing.
- Dennis : How many good people didn't make it just so Durr Burger Dennis can walk around wasting everyone's time?
- Ray : Dennis, hang tight. Therapy-Bot is on the way.
- Ray : And Anthony. World's ending, man. Is this how you want to go out?
- Anthony : See, the thing is, man--
- Ray : Rhetorical. Bye.